When is server-side hit validation launching?
At this point I'm not really interested in anything else. I just hope it doesn't take months and months to implement. There's so many problems in the game on PS4 but hit validation is probably the number one issue. When a hit doesn't feel Fair, it's frustrating and can be devastating. Killers have had a major advantage in this game since day one, even with the dedicated servers the server still favor what the killer sees. Even when they're using VPN and lagging, the game allows their hits to prevail. We've been promised a remedy to this ongoing issue for years, when is that highly anticipated resolution coming to the game?
Comments
I’m on ps4 and I get a lot of missed hits and grabs that looked like they should’ve went through. It’s jacked up for the time being.
hits have to work in the first place before they can be validated
I've had that happen sometimes with grabs. It's like I've clearly grab the person off of a generator, I hear them scream and then they teleport out of my grasp and are able to run. It doesn't happen that often but on the Survivor side, pretty much every match there's always a sketchy hit through a window that should not have happened lol