Horrible Ranked Matches
Why am I (a rank 14 killer) being put up against all red/green rank survivors? It’s impossible to win.
Why am I (a rank 14 killer) being put up against all red/green rank survivors? It’s impossible to win.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Either it's Rank reset or you are getting matched with a SWF that has a green rank (the game probably matched you with this guy) and a red rank.
Because there aren't enough killers. The matchmaking is not going to get better
I’ve played against almost nothing but red rank until mmr and then the xplay seems to be helping against for the moment.