Thank you BHVR <3

2020 is being a really really hard year, you messed this game in every possible way making me even stop playing the game. BUT, today, I had my first ever game as swf with my wife who plays on ps4. Thank you BHVR, it was amazing, seriously. We've been waiting this for 2 years! The crossplay is awesome. Thank you <3

Comments

  • @aregularplayer said:

    2020 is being a really really hard year, you messed this game in every possible way making me even stop playing the game. BUT, today, I had my first ever game as swf with my wife who plays on ps4. Thank you BHVR, it was amazing, seriously. We've been waiting this for 2 years! The crossplay is awesome. Thank you <3

    I have to agree. Two of my adult children play on Xbox at their own homes, and now we can play together if we want to. Not to mention, my PC killer lobbies have become extremely short, which means that now I can relax and finally play some Myers, Freddy, Leatherface, Amanda, and Ghostface again. The reason I bought DbD in the first place: the horror icon fantasy.

    And to the console people: I'm not a great player by any stretch, so I look forward to you guys running me around and even escaping. Some of us on PC really do play just to have some relaxing fun.

  • I don't mind it at all I like it actually

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/182047/thank-you-bhvr

    I have to agree. Two of my adult children play on Xbox at their own homes, and now we can play together if we want to. Not to mention, my PC killer lobbies have become extremely short, which means that now I can relax and finally play some Myers, Freddy, Leatherface, Amanda, and Ghostface again. The reason I bought DbD in the first place: the horror icon fantasy.

    And to the console people: I'm not a great player by any stretch, so I look forward to you guys running me around and even escaping. Some of us on PC really do play just to have some relaxing fun.

    Exactly! I think crossplay is the ultimate SWF nerf. Before crossplay I used to play only solo because everytime people invited me to play they were always expecting me to be optimal and play like ayrun or ussylis. Now I can finally play with somebody that I can chat about anything while stepping on bear traps or get facecamped by a bubba. SWF never felt so fun and relaxing :)

  • I'm just excited to potentially be able to play DbD (from Xbox) with some of my friends who play it on PC. Public matches can be nice, but I'm still a staunch believer that a Custom Game with 4 other friends is the best possible way to enjoy DbD.

    Also very excited to see what they can do with Cross-Progression come September, even if it most likely won't be available for my system. If their method with the "Behaviour Account" works out, it could also provide a way to track which players earned limited-time-availability cosmetics after they link their account (meaning these unique cosmetics could actually be returned should they ever be lost due to a bug).

  • Yeah, my mate plays on switch, now we can play swf.

  • When games add crossplay it usually never works from the get-go, there are always issues and stuff but I have to say, kudos to BHVR for managing to have crossplay work flawlessly right away.

  • @stargazer9 said:

    When games add crossplay it usually never works from the get-go, there are always issues and stuff but I have to say, kudos to BHVR for managing to have crossplay work flawlessly right away.

    it was already working as a bug before release as we could see on streams lol