No matter how you play as killer, survivors will treat you horribly

Even if you let them win they'll feel compelled to message and harass you. God forbid you win as a killer then you'll never hear the end about how bad you are....from the people who lost to you. Why should anyone be killer when the survivors act like brats?

Comments

  • I would edit this to say, "No matter how you play as the Killer, bad sports, and spoiled brats will treat you badly." I play survivor too and I don't give the Killer grief. There are actually lots of people with good ethics, manners, and who understand good sportsmanship here. The problem is that they don't stand out in memory. We remember the creeps. That is why I try to go above and beyond just saying GG so they remember, and know we aren't ALL a bunch of snots.

  • I honestly don't see all this toxicity. Sure it happens that someone trashtalks for something they think you've done, but most of the time I get ggs or nothing at all.

  • The minority is speaking for the majority here

  • Screenshot_20200813-170421.png

    I get ######### like this from one or more per match

  • My girlfriend is a survivor main and survivors are even toxic to each other. They'll purposely sabotage her if she doesn't join the first party inv or will harass her after if she didnt kill herself for them

  • @NOEDisntBad said:

    Even if you let them win they'll feel compelled to message and harass you. God forbid you win as a killer then you'll never hear the end about how bad you are....from the people who lost to you. Why should anyone be killer when the survivors act like brats?

    Look man, it´s an online game. It´s everywhere on the internet. Many people feel the need to be douchey and there´s not much one can do about it unless they resort to REALLY strong language. I also know it can be expecially bad with DBD, but can you honestly say u never have nice interactions with the opponent, be it survivors or killers?

    Maybe it´s just me but those unpleasant encounters have dropped in numbers it seems. Note: I do not tunnel unless I have to, same with camping. I don´t use NOED unless I wanna meme. I do not use the small PP build or god forbid OoO. I don´t insult my fellow dbd players unless they start something.

    All this helps I guess, all I can say is I often find myself having a nice chat with the survivors ( I´m a Killer main).

    There are so many cool people playing this game, but the special snowflakes that get hurt no matter what you do...forget about them, I don´t think they can be helped. Keep your spirits high dude.

  • @Mtom912 said:

    *Some survivors

    Not every survivor is this toxic abomination people like to make them out to be, i've made many friends from playing killer from the survivors i've versed

    Same here honestly. I've had many matches where survivors have decimated me, and rather than the usual T-Bag in the gates, or spam noise, I'll just nod and basically make it obvious I'm letting them open a gate and leave, they'll usually drop their items for me or send a GG post-game. That's not to say you won't get the usual toxic behaviour when you do this of course, but I've found 90% of games that end this way were always a happy end for it.