I want instant queues.
Tome Chapter 2 JUST came out.
Rank reset JUST happened.
Crossplay is now enabled.
So why the hell am I still waiting in Survivor queues for five minutes at 4 PM local time during a pandemic on Steam?
Tome Chapter 2 JUST came out.
Rank reset JUST happened.
Crossplay is now enabled.
So why the hell am I still waiting in Survivor queues for five minutes at 4 PM local time during a pandemic on Steam?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cross play came out servers still take some time to queue, seemingly 5 minute survivor queues are because more people are playing survivor rather than killer, so if you want instant queues go play killer
killer queues are instant for me, survivor has waiting time. I guess many people give up on killer because SWF wrecked them.
It's region dependent my queue are instant.
I honestly still can't believe that as a killer at 3.00 pm EST, I can sit down and find a game in less than 6 minutes.
Seriously, If you don't play killer now is really the time. Though, I will say that console survivors play a lot more wildly than I'm used to. Sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse.