Account for cross play
so I have this on switch and ps4. Both with different progressions different characters.
how does this work does it make it into one account. Does paid content carry over. Do I loose everything I’m confused.
Tagged:
Mod
so I have this on switch and ps4. Both with different progressions different characters.
how does this work does it make it into one account. Does paid content carry over. Do I loose everything I’m confused.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be cross progression, which is currently not in the game. Crossplay just allows player from other platforms to be in your game when playing.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/225-f-a-q-cross-play
We do not have a set date for Cross Progression as yet, as the FAQ's on Cross Platform mention - we will communicate more when we are in a position to do so.