DbD Profile for all players

Now with Crossplay out, I get many people from other platforms where there is no option to view their profile. But I as a Steam user, I sometimes like to look on my teammates profiles or if I am killer, check their friends list to see if they are SWF.

Mostly I am only interested in them being SWF, where they are from and how many hours they have. And there is all the funny profile pictures. In addition to this, it is (as far as I know) not possible to send a Ticket with further report data (i.e. a video that showed a cheater), because they have no steam id.

So I had this idea:

  • Make an colored or geometrical idicator next to the nickname that shows who's teamed up with whom. This would easily solve the SWF identification problem.
  • give everyone a DbD profile, so everyone has an ID that can be used for a Ticket. This would help with cheaters from outside the Steam Store. (I had some nasty ones from Windows Store twice)
  • make this new DbD profile coustomizable: in-game nickname (not necessary you PC/console nick name), an DbD themed avatar (like in the forums), playtime*, archievements*, nationality*, MMR*, other platforms (Steam, YT, TTV)* and an empty text field for you to fill if you like. no comments section though (we all know why....)
  • a statistics tab*: chase time, survival time, gens/match, totems/match, moris, kills or sacrifices/match etc.

*optional. You can chose what you and others do or don't see.


What do you think?

Comments