Request to see what platform people are playing on
I’m digging the globe icon showing that someone is playing on a different platform but can we get separate icons for each platform like most cross play games have?
Tagged:
Mod
I’m digging the globe icon showing that someone is playing on a different platform but can we get separate icons for each platform like most cross play games have?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't believe this will be implemented in the near future, it would require all parties agreements and that can sometimes be difficult to get.
I assume there's intellectual property issues with logos and identifications per platform etc.