Crossplay question.
So now that crossplay has been enabled is it possible to use the same account or transfer your save on a different plantform? I recently built a hefty pc and I'd like to make the switch to pc but I have too much hours in on ps4 so I don't see it being worth making the switch if I have to start all over again.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I'm in the same situation but the account i would like to switch over to my pc is from my XBOX ONE.
This is not Cross Progression but Cross-Play...there is no Cross Progression in the game.
@MandyTalk tysm for the fast response, I appreciate it <3
Thanks for the response bit dissapointing but all good. ๐
Hopefully there's plans to add Cross Progression in the future tho as I'm sure a lot of people are in the same position as me.