So Crossplay is out, but....

Is cross friends? I only care about crossplay because I want to play with my friends who are on switch, I'm on pc with others friends, let's reunite!

PS : if yes, how to add them in the lobby?

Comments

  • Did you even enter the game before posting this comment? Because it's a first thing you see when you enter the game that cross-play and cross-friends is enabled.

  • @rd_dex said:

    Did you even enter the game before posting this comment? Because it's a first thing you see when you enter the game that cross-play and cross-friends is enabled.

    You dont have to be rude my man.

    To the OP, yes, crossplay is enabled, but only between PC and Console (xbox and ps4)

  • @BeHasU said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1534605#Comment_1534605

    You dont have to be rude my man.

    To the OP, yes, crossplay is enabled, but only between PC and Console (xbox and ps4)

    Fake news.

    Switch is included.

  • @rd_dex said:

    Did you even enter the game before posting this comment? Because it's a first thing you see when you enter the game that cross-play and cross-friends is enabled.

    Sorry I wasn't home, so I can't log in, before posting this kind of comment pls use your brain

  • Switch users are included. You might want to have them add you because Switch names are hard to find.