What Do Killers Do When Not In a Trial?
in Lore
I know the dev stream back a little while said they aren't kept together but alluded towards the possibility they can in fact reach one another on occasion.
Where are they? What do they do while they're there? How long is it between trials, or is there no "time" between trials because "time is relative in the Fog" yadda yadda?
Comments
I can totally imagine freddy, myers and trapper around a snooker table playing a friendly match and drinking pints while dilligently rubbing the ends of their snooker cues (literal snooker cues, not... yeah) with that blue chalky stuff that snooker players use.
The female killers all seem like a bunch of angry feminists looking for revenge, and I can see them sitting in a circle ranting about the male survivors. And just so you know, Huntress gets triggered every time she finds Dwight in a locker when she's trying to reload her hatchets.
"Dang it Dwight, now I have to go search for more shiny things to throw at more annoying males!!"
I get told "Dang it Dwight" every second match for doing something stupid by the other survivors in the after match chat, lol.
And no offense to any actual feminists, just in case someone gets triggered.
The killers run in giant hamster wheels to keep the survivors' campfire going...
Can I please get that translated
First panel:
Hag: What am I doing wrong?
Michael: *sobs*
Second panel:
*bing-bong*
*twirkling heels detected*
nurse: *angry*
*anger lvl: 9999*
######### are you doing?!
Everyone of you gonna have "good times"!
You can run, but you can't hide!
Curse you with Entity!
Hag: That's what you get, ha-ha!
Michael: *Awwwww*
Specifically from 0:35 onwards.
haha lol