Is anybody else having their games crash while loading in when XPlay is enabled?
@AgitatedPenguin said:Is anybody else having their games crash while loading in when XPlay is enabled?
@AgitatedPenguin said:
None so far.
What platform are you on?
I've not had any crashes personally on PC.
@Mandy said:What platform are you on?I've not had any crashes personally on PC.
@Mandy said:
PS4, I had it crash the first 2 times but the 3rd time I managed to get in.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
None so far.
What platform are you on?
I've not had any crashes personally on PC.
PS4, I had it crash the first 2 times but the 3rd time I managed to get in.