How do I add my friend from XBOX to Switch
To play crossplay. Is it only posible if we happen to hit up the same lobby...cause that will never happen with all the new players...
Need help!!
To play crossplay. Is it only posible if we happen to hit up the same lobby...cause that will never happen with all the new players...
Need help!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How can I add friends from other platforms?
To add cross-friends
- Go to Dead by Daylight
- Go to your Friends list
- Click on the friend icon+
- Search for your friend’s DBD ID
We recommend you do not publish your DBD ID or your friends list in public.
How to enter the id?
is it a name number combo like on discord or just the number/letter thing?
It's your ID by going into the main menu of the game and selecting settings. Your ID will be in the bottom left of the screen.
Hey thanks!! I will try this out!!
No problemo 👍️
yes, but to take you as example, would I enter
patate #767d
or just
#767d?
The whole thing would be your player ID
Example 9a7afb30-4ca8-48b8-8rr1-0b892397857ab5