I just sometimes like combining this with Play With Your Food on Wraith.
tbh I don't really like play with your food that much due to the fact it feels like your wasting your time chasing a single person just to get a token that you lose after you hit something or someone, I personally don't like it a whole lot but that just me
Retribution is the only one of those that I use, and rarely that. It´s super funny on Exposed totems build on Ghostface in Lerys, but more for the aura reading when they proc haunted grounds.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not for the Oblivious Status Effect though.
I just sometimes like combining this with Play With Your Food on Wraith.
Honestly both the oblivious and the aura reading.
Just for Bubba.
Nemesis is the best Oblivious perk imo. (But tbh I don't ever use it for the Oblivious Status Effect)
Also I think you could count Freddy himself into this, because he applies Oblivious to Survivors while in the Dream World.
tbh I don't really like play with your food that much due to the fact it feels like your wasting your time chasing a single person just to get a token that you lose after you hit something or someone, I personally don't like it a whole lot but that just me
Emm. Freddy. I just prefer to play Freddy, if I have this goal in mind.
Where is Freddy?
I excluded Killer Powers from these polls.
Really enjoying this perk lately. Combos pretty nicely with Nurse's Calling to get information on any healing on the map.
I like to play Demogorgon and do a sneaky attacc when the survivors are trying to destroy my portals
Retribution is the only one of those that I use, and rarely that. It´s super funny on Exposed totems build on Ghostface in Lerys, but more for the aura reading when they proc haunted grounds.