Invisible Hatch on Midwich Elementary
Yep, what the title says
Unlisted video link: https://youtu.be/hyb-AhJ_uq0
Occured 6 July 2020, so it is a little old
Tagged:
Pending
Yep, what the title says
Unlisted video link: https://youtu.be/hyb-AhJ_uq0
Occured 6 July 2020, so it is a little old
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The hatch is always invisible on every map if it spanwed on you.
You need to go/crawl at least 2 meters from it and you can see the hatch.
Well that's kind of dumb. What if the killer was right there? Wouldn't he be able to just close it even though I can't see it? Also, I wouldn't say I was "on" the hatch, I was in the stall more than on the hatch. I had to crawl a bit further; my character just got into the other room for the game to think I wasn't on it