What is the most fun killer in game ?
I wanna know other people's opinion on which killer is the most fun or they have the most fun with.
I wanna know other people's opinion on which killer is the most fun or they have the most fun with.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wraith just for the simply fact of uncloaking in front of a 3-man gen and seeing them flee like rats. I usually do light hearted wraith games tbh, just a fun dude all around.
I have a lot of fun with death Slinger because of the ability to Zone. I like raising the gun up and down to make them think I'm going to shoot and watch what they do.
Piggy is the most fun for me! I never use my traps until there's like 1 gen left and always tell the last survivor with an active trap, "I want to play a game" and will follow him crouched to see what the survivor decides to do. Find the hatch or get the trap off!