Fix dead hard

I’m so tired of getting downed while I’m dead harding away from a basic and yet I still get downed and exhausted. btw this ain’t even in laggy games. My ping is ranges from 40-60 when I join a killers lobby. So why am I still going down?

Comments

  • It's possible that this issue will be fixed during server hit validation. Not sure though.

  • @Zeus said:

    It's possible that this issue will be fixed during server hit validation. Not sure though.

    You having the same issue?

  • I believe everyone is facing the same issue. You get exhausted and get hit at the same time. It's still good to get crucial distance to a pallet but not so much with dodging a hit.

  • If both you and the killer have 40-60 ping, that is essentially you and the killer having 80-120 ping in the old P2P system. This is because the info goes from you, to the server, where it checks against the most recent killer info, which is in this instance just as old as yours. And, given that hits are killer sided for very obvious reasons, this means that there is small delay that results in you being exhausted on the ground.

    Hopefully, the new hit detection system they are implimenting will fix these issues. However, I am not that trusting, and I fully expect killers to rebel against massive numbers of "missed" attacks because the killer and survivor happened to have more than 20 ping each. I am willing to bet that it will massively overtake getting "aimdressed".