Rank reset

Not that i have complaints, but its already 9 am and im still rank 3, why?

The rank reset should be every month on the 13th, no? Am I missing something, or its just a bug?

Comments

  • Restart the game, it is usually just a visual bug

  • @cookiepon said:

    Not that i have complaints, but its already 9 am and im still rank 3, why?

    The rank reset should be every month on the 13th, no? Am I missing something, or its just a bug?

    Not yet. In 5 more hours maybe.

  • @cookiepon said:

    Not that i have complaints, but its already 9 am and im still rank 3, why?

    The rank reset should be every month on the 13th, no? Am I missing something, or its just a bug?

    It resets, but it's based on BHVR's time, and they are in Canada in the Eastern Standard Time timezone. Which means that as of this typing, it is merely 3am on the 13th. Reset is a few more hours away, yet.