Can we get the mmr system back?
When I first got this game, I hated every second of it. It was fun, but I hated getting matched with random people who were "every man for himself" instead of people that genuinely wanted to help their teammates survive. It makes it impossible to rank up in unless you swf. Every single game is the exact same, new player dies first or new player survives and their teammates gang up on them after the game and call them trash, etc. Then the mmr system was introduced and I actually began to have fun in the game again. The killers were friendly, the survivors actually worked together, and I found that I was surviving a lot more games and that I was playing with people on my actual skill level instead of just getting matched against/with people near my rank. I'm a rank 12 survivor, I was getting matched with red ranks against red ranked killers and I was actually +2 pipping every game. And now that they took the mmr away, I'm deranking hard and constantly get yelled at by my teammates who all claim everything on the entire planet that goes wrong is my fault. Please, devs, I just want to have fun again. It isn't fun to wait 5 minutes for a match just to have someone leave or have 2 people feed Tombstone Myers and then get angry and blame everyone else when he kills them. I understand there are people that hate the mmr system but dear god, please, put it back.
Comments
It better not return until it actually works. I'm finally not getting rank 20 bots as teammates that waste their time doing nothing and crouching behind a tree at the opposite end of the map from where the killer is.
Problem is it didn't work for everyone. Not sure why. It worked great for me once I got the 10+ games done and I love the sound of each of my killers not being matched the same way because I don't have the same skill level with each one. But apparently so they say every game they get rank 20 bots not sure if it's that precise but my first 2 games with old/new killers would be like that so I would make sure to extend the game and toy with everyone to make sure the emblem system was happy so every can learn/pip and not have a terrible time. I can see how that would get old though.
lol no
The MMR system just got changed back and you should be going against people your rank.. there's no way you're depipping hard.
"I'm a rank 12 survivor, I was getting matched with red ranks against red ranked killers and I was actually +2 pipping every game."
^
There's also no way you were being matched with Red Rank killers and double pipping every game.
it has been pull back for apparently the same reason as dc penality git pulled, ""problem with the system"" i have my own theories since i saw some weird thing recently but i guess it's for the better for now, i hope it come back only for red ranks and in a better shape
Well, without the mmr system, I'm being matched with purple and green ranks that unhook unsafely without any perks or syringes and have had a total of 6 games now where 3 people die within the first 2 minutes of the match starting because of unsafe unhooks without borrowed time or other perks. Not to mention, these people don't take hits for the people they unhook. I've had games where they kill themselves hook 1 or leave, and I've had games where I looped the killer for at least 2 minutes and not a single gen popped just to witness the obsession hiding in a corner across the map waiting for the hatch to spawn. So yes, it's much harder to rank up and pip without the mmr system matching me with players of my own skill level. I ended last season as a rank 2 survivor. I'm rank 12 now. Take that as you will.