What is this Pallet LOL
I’m sorry but devs what on earth is this ...... don’t kno if you can tell but I can’t fit past it why is this giant rock just in the way like this? I mean I laughed when I saw it but on a serious note what is this ...
I’m sorry but devs what on earth is this ...... don’t kno if you can tell but I can’t fit past it why is this giant rock just in the way like this? I mean I laughed when I saw it but on a serious note what is this ...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think its preaty good looking one
XD
I luv it
Could you pass or not?
Nope, I tried to show from multiple angles don’t kno if it helped, it was on the map that came out with oni
I've seen this somewhere before, apparently if you drop it you can still slide over it, haven't seen it in game yet myself.
Oh wow, XD, I’m not sure I didn’t drop it I was just in shocked in the placement lol
a pretty job for this pallet so far..
Could you drop the pallet and then vault it? :D
Not sure I havnt tried lol
Look, ever since it messed with Billy and Bubba's chainsaws the Entity has no more means to actually cut wood into sensible sizes...
Pretty sure you can vault the pallet and the killer can only break it from one side.
2 things:
Nurse can still cut wood with her psychokinesis.
Yeah, but she's busy buzzing after survivors.
So are Billy and Bubba or not?
mhnnn you might be on to something there