Spending BP/finishing web on survivor during queue caused major glitches

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: While spending bloodpoints on Jane while queueing for a match, I became stuck on her once in the lobby. The bloodweb was completed, but would not open a new web. I further could not change to another survivor, my loadout, or even back out of the lobby.

Jane completed web could not switch loadout, character, or back out of lobby.jpg


Steps to reproduce (if possible): Spend bloodpoints on a survivor while searching for a match. More specifically, finish a bloodweb just as you are loading into a lobby.

How often does this occur: First occurence for me.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Just had this happen again, but this time all I need to do is buy one item in the bloodweb to initiate the glitch. In order to get out of it, I have to join a lobby - only to have it happen again. I then cannot leave the lobby. This will happen continuously in the session - I have to completely exit my client.

    Video evidence: https://youtu.be/ds_yRTykUWM

  • Just had this happen again. I completed a bloodweb while in a pre-game lobby. It did not move on to the next bloodweb, nor could I change my survivor. Had to force close the game as I did not want to play as that survivor - only spend points on them.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Just had this happen again. I completed a bloodweb while in a pre-game lobby. It did not move on to the next bloodweb, nor could I change my survivor. Had to force close the game as I did not want to play as that survivor - only spend points on them.

    Ive just gotten this on quentin first time whilst in lobby got me stuck playing as him for the match (surprisingly i got his adept that match lol) but once i returned to lobby i leveled him up again and now its just stuck

  • Just had this happen again, twice in a row this game session on both killer and survivor. Video evidence linked below:

    https://youtu.be/a1SkrgkhixY

  • This happens a lot of times to me when I was leveling my Dwight in queue, I just change my character with the arrows under rank and came back, after this it's all okey. And I think if you restart your game after this glitch it's no more glitched.