Meg
When are going to see Meg in a trailer?
When are going to see Meg in a trailer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe they made a whole movie called Meg.
Meg has been massacred by the Trapper daddy.
We can only pray for her.
Jokes aside, I wish we could see Trapper killing Meg in the trailer. There is just a scream.
what trailer are you guys talking about?
A very early version of Meg was the main character of the original trailer :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MREFlB5weo8
https://youtube.com/watch?v=GW5AZE9R1no&t=5s
Yeah with Jason Statham . I plan on watching it soon.
Didn't know it has anything to do with DbD tho :O
Must be a very non subtle hint at the next killer after Spirit.
Meg Thomas is the protagonist of The Meg (Movie)
she is a villain in that movie
Awww. I still love you Meg, even if everyone else here just wants to see you suffer.
Never, we all got scammed =(
Well then either she escaped first time or the Trapper is stupid ;-;
I'm pretty sure we hear the Trapper screaming from Meg using D-strike. I mean it sounds just like it.
They we're so innocent, then Laurie came and taught them how to Decisive, ya' know
Decisive is fine on Laurie, the poor girl needs it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9R5AepenKA
Don't see why anyone else needs it though.