Giving some happy feels!

Hey guys I just made an account after playing this game for a few years and streaming it for about a month and I think although not everything is perfect we can all agree the people developing the game want everyone to have a fun time playing a game they're very passionate about making! Use this discussion to say something your enjoying about the game or even just saying thanks :) I'd like to first say I love the way the devs work with us in reverting changes they made (with good intentions) when they don't work out like we all thought it would and I am extremely thankful for that especially coming from games where the creators refuse to listen to the players! :)

Comments

  • Aww , that's wholesome. I love having a killer that is memeing around (or teammate/survivor). It's always fun trying new builds and just playing for fun. :)

  • @lake_official said:

    Hey guys I just made an account after playing this game for a few years and streaming it for about a month and I think although not everything is perfect we can all agree the people developing the game want everyone to have a fun time playing a game they're very passionate about making! Use this discussion to say something your enjoying about the game or even just saying thanks :) I'd like to first say I love the way the devs work with us in reverting changes they made (with good intentions) when they don't work out like we all thought it would and I am extremely thankful for that especially coming from games where the creators refuse to listen to the players! :)

    10/10 wholesome post. Gave me faith in this community for a whole hour.

    Please stay this positive forever friend

  • Thank you to the Bubba who walked away and let me have a chance when i spawned 2 feet away from him at the start of a match. I did not mind dying that day.

    Thank you to the first ever ghost face i met who made the game a huge, hilarious meme fest ending with a 4 man slug race at the exit gate. I still watch him stream from time to time and loved the video you made of us all.

    Thank you to the nurse (still a good friend to this day) who didn't slaughter us right away even when we offered ourselves up when two other team members DC'd after getting caught within half a minute! (He also took the time to teach me nurse)

    Thank you to the devs who, despite having to work from home, pulled off a 3 week BP event to encourage people to stay inside. You had no obligation to do so and it was appreciated.

  • Thank you to the Pig who actually made it a fun match by not 3 hooking me after putting a trap on me. They were they only one I have went against that played pig in a fun way. I even died to the trap as the watched.

  • Thank you to the Pyramid Head that gave me my first hatch. I was so new I didn't even know Hatch was a thing, but he dropped me and pointed to it and I figured it out.

    I remember the warm fuzzy feeling of a stranger's kindness. I've been given hatch 2 other times since but that 1st one inspired me to try and play with more empathy for other players. It makes me happy when I occasionally give hatch, too.