how likely is it to get this

so in 5 games i have gotten 4 skeleton keys

1 with prayer beads

1 with a blood amber

2 with a weaved ring

does anyone know the percent chance of this happening?

(i have plunderers 3 and ace in the hole 1 also)

i also forgot to mention it was 1 chest a game

Comments

  • seems very rare but well done

  • ๐Ÿ˜‚sounds like i was talking about a steak

  • Had that happen as well. Saw a Monto and the boys game where he found 4 keys in one game. It is possible, definitely. I also noticed that very rares / ultra rares are rather common roughly once per game when running Plunderers. Being always a key is just one scenario, I tend to find a lot of rainbow maps

  • @Revzi100 said:

    ๐Ÿ˜‚sounds like i was talking about a steak

    mmmmm steak

  • @Deadeye said:

    Had that happen as well. Saw a Monto and the boys game where he found 4 keys in one game. It is possible, definitely. I also noticed that very rares / ultra rares are rather common roughly once per game when running Plunderers. Being always a key is just one scenario, I tend to find a lot of rainbow maps

    looks like like RNGesus is on my side then