The matchmaking system rn is... quite something
Hello there, so everyone know the issue with the matchmaking rn, the thing is I'm rank 2-1, and I had 3 games (more than 3 with matchmaking issue, in fact all of my games rn are totally f up) where the killers straight up chase me the whole game and then proceed to camp me while hitting my character on hook, fun.
And then surprise end game, what's the killers rank? 17 to 20
You know what bother me the most, it's the fact that if you're being chased the whole game you can actually lose pips and have the lowest bp earned, how does that makes any sense?
No I never bring a flashlight, I don't taunt the killer (only if I get off the hook which is more than deserved), cherry on the cake, the killers proceed to complain about the matchmaking in the end game chat, like who told you chasing one survivor while ignoring completely the others on gen even while running into them, was a good thing?
My main point is, I don't mind being chased, it's fun but is it worth losing a pip and earning low bp? Meh idk, I really hope they fix this matchmaking, as I remember it has never been that trash..
Sorry if I've make some mistakes, english isn't my first language
Comments
The new matchmaking has been disabled:
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1293543899286458370
Ohh thank you, didn't know about that I haven't touch the game today yet, my bad I guess lol
It happened only 45 minutes ago. Enjoy being freed from the shackles of the awful matchmaking!
It was already god awful before... But yeah i see your point, you're not wrong