I love this perk as a survivor or as a killer, if I get the exposed effect when playing killer I'm pretty happy because it shows that I'm doing well and I love it as a survivor because it changes the game so much and makes it that little bit more frantic.
Rancor, coz i get moried at the end no matter what (i run toward the killer when the gens are done) which is not always possible with Devour Hope for example, since it can get destroyed or i don't get mori because i'm always the one that doesn't get mori even with an ebony ...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I bet you were surprised by my vote!
Oh, but Make Your Choice is definitely my #2.
Where's iri head ๐ญ
Iri head don't give the exposed status effect, it just downs you
Ghost Face's Night Shroud
Gear that does double damage instead of apply Exposed is not included.
Think of things like Iridescent Head & both Chainsaws.
Myers
I left Killer Powers out for these polls this time.
Though they have their own equipment slot, it's more a permanent part of the character since you can't switch Killer Powers.
With these polls, i wanted to see which type of gear you'd pick over any other, rather than which gear/character over which character/gear.
myers
I love this perk as a survivor or as a killer, if I get the exposed effect when playing killer I'm pretty happy because it shows that I'm doing well and I love it as a survivor because it changes the game so much and makes it that little bit more frantic.
what of it?
Hex: No One Escape Death, has helped me out in the end game situations so many times and it's the one I use the most
Rancor, coz i get moried at the end no matter what (i run toward the killer when the gens are done) which is not always possible with Devour Hope for example, since it can get destroyed or i don't get mori because i'm always the one that doesn't get mori even with an ebony ...
Like I mentioned with favourite Cursed, it's so satisfying when it pulls off.