Survivor DC

It's getting pretty bad, I've noticed recently. I would say one third of matches at least one Survivor DC's. I know MMR is messed up, not sure how much weight I put into the ranking system to begin with.

I have a couple hundred hours into the game, I've only ever seen a Killer DC maybe three times, total.

A lot of matches lately, the killer is just running rough shot through the team, dropping like flies and, the DC's. End of match we have a red rank killer, a handful of teen rank survivors and me at rank 7.

I don't know, I enjoy the game, it's a challenge so the high points feel really good to me but, after a few DC's and just rampant murder, I often just call it a night and, try again tomorrow.

Comments

  • My bet is until mmr is fixed just block red ranks from accessing any matches below Purple and you'll see far less dc's from both killer and survivor.