Daily Rituals should give 1 Rift Fragment

I know new tome is coming today but when you already done all challenges the progression is so slow its really exhausting. Small but constant (everyday) boost would feel really great.

When I completed previous Rift I still had about 10 lvls left to grind and it was a burden.

Comments

  • I think they should give 1 rift level, that way someone who logs in and plays 1-2 matches a day can easily max out the entire rift pass on just dailys alone

  • @bjorksnas said:

    I think they should give 1 rift level, that way someone who logs in and plays 1-2 matches a day can easily max out the entire rift pass on just dailys alone

    That's way too much and would make challenges basically obsolete.

    But a fragment should be a good boost.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    I think they should give 1 rift level, that way someone who logs in and plays 1-2 matches a day can easily max out the entire rift pass on just dailys alone

    While I really want to dailies make some difference I think it's too much. Completing challenges should be the main income of fragments.

    @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1530547#Comment_1530547

    That's way too much and would make challenges basically obsolete.

    But a fragment should be a good boost.

    Yeah, maybe I went too humble to suggest only one fragment per quest but any change would be great.