Emotes
Hey guys! There are any plans to put emotes in the game? This would be great for survivours and killers! I think everyone loves the emotes and would be a great addtion to the game!
Hope to get a reply from you guys!
Hey guys! There are any plans to put emotes in the game? This would be great for survivours and killers! I think everyone loves the emotes and would be a great addtion to the game!
Hope to get a reply from you guys!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What benefit would this allow anyone other than toxicity?
Enjoyment, why not?
I think the game has enough toxicity without giving people additional tools for it.
If you're considering the use of the emotes that they're allready in toxic you should look for another game, maybe minecraft.
I think there should be more emotes, but only with the purpose of communicating with other survivors. The emotes currently provide a rather limited communication for solo players. F13 got way too casual with their emotes, and quite frankly was a waste of time because people would just spam emotes and not do anything for the whole match. The emotes would be far more effective with aura-reading abilities where you can see the other survivors.
The two emotes currently usually denote: "come here" and "go away/there's something over there."
I do like some of the emotes in F13 that had actual purpose. Some ideas:
As long as they don't make Dead By Fortnite with emotes and ######### like that