The New God Build
The you can't pick me up, can't slug me, can't hook me and can't catch me build............... top it off with an insta heal just for the you can't hurt me as well... DS is getting nerfed mid chapter but this is gonna be a thing for the weeks survivors have it .. /\ x( lol
Comments
I don't see what "new god build" you are talking about? Did you mean to include a photo or link?
Guess he means the old one
DS unbreakable SC sprintburst instaheal
When you wanna reach rank 1 while eating, this is what you pick
Decisive Strike
Unbreakable
Deliverance
Self-Care
I could be wrong as there is no exhaustion perk in that build.
I guess give up or "Git Gud"?
I actually wonder how long before the killers start to complain after the DS change about everyone still running DS and bringing flashlights and still ruining their "hard earned" hook.
I like deliverance. It's situational but you need something to earn it!
No self care in that build. /fail