Mugshots
Devs? Considering the whole Rank # isn't a "thing" anymore since MMR is...
Can we replace them with Character pics like back in the day. I for one would like to see endgame stats of who was which character.
Devs? Considering the whole Rank # isn't a "thing" anymore since MMR is...
Can we replace them with Character pics like back in the day. I for one would like to see endgame stats of who was which character.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it would be cool if they did that, and added portraits to the shop so you could customize your character picture.
Hmm background options too. Nice
I'm looking forward to see people spending money on a feature that most experienced players skip immediately.
Whales are in every game. If you give them the ability to, they will spend. Such is online gaming.
Their* money 🤷♂️