Rank 1 survivor but I keep getting level 20 killers - When's the fix?

All day today I've been getting killers in the white ranks with hardly any red rank killers.

I've been playing with my rank 1 cousin all week, which should also help me to find red rank killers yet we hardly ever get any at all.

Comments

  • @honestscript said:

    All day today I've been getting killers in the white ranks with hardly any red rank killers.

    I've been playing with my rank 1 cousin all week, which should also help me to find red rank killers yet we hardly ever get any at all.

    You know I wonder as everyone connects to diffrent servers if some servers are in the low side on killers so it gives you what it has

  • @Cardgrey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/181425/rank-1-survivor-but-i-keep-getting-level-20-killers-whens-the-fix

    You know I wonder as everyone connects to diffrent servers if some servers are in the low side on killers so it gives you what it has

    That would make more sense to me. Especially at night on Xbox the wait times get really long with more bad matchmaking. I'm starting to think this game is dying on console, xbox at least.

  • @honestscript said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1529875#Comment_1529875

    That would make more sense to me. Especially at night on Xbox the wait times get really long with more bad matchmaking. I'm starting to think this game is dying on console, xbox at least.

    Happening on Xbox, PS4, switch, PC. I own dbd on all 4. It’s the same across the board

  • No fix because Red rank -trolls- asked to be paired with brown ranks for:

    • Easy matches with shorter wait times vs the inexperienced new player base (otherwise known as the foundation of our game)
    • This is to the detriment of the health, well being and future of their -own- games new player revenue stream, cutting off any new funding for new content that will never happen
    • Which in turn further alienates new players from bothering to stay around long enough to learn the ropes
    • And encourages existing players to taper off due to lack of new content
    • Until all there is left is an empty lobby simulator in some sad, forgotten corner of the internet.
    • All of this for the sole purpose of trolling new players without a thought given to the future sustainability of our game.

    So well done Red ranks. Not too intelligent with zero foresight but you have it.