Hellraiser theme?
Absolutely obsessed with DBD and feel like a Hellraiser pack would fit in nicely because let’s face it who doesn’t want to run away from a Cenobite or even play one 🖤
Absolutely obsessed with DBD and feel like a Hellraiser pack would fit in nicely because let’s face it who doesn’t want to run away from a Cenobite or even play one 🖤
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have been wanting a HellRaiser chapter since I started playing two years ago. Maybe one day. Maybe if I can get this damn puzzle cube open my dreams will come true.
Honestly I’ve been thinking of a fan made concept idea for Hellraiser in DBD. I think Ghostyboi on Youtube is also doing something like this in the near future if he hasn’t done it already.