Any updates on Crossplay?
It'd be really fun to be able to play with my console friends. I try to get them into computers but they are so stubborn lol
It'd be really fun to be able to play with my console friends. I try to get them into computers but they are so stubborn lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometime in September
that's all we have
The devs have said sometime in September
but I have a feeling that might be a bit off
Ieaks always says that the dates they post may change but I guess they are mostly correct.
was September really stated for Cross play or did they mean Cross Progression for Steam/windows store/switch by September?
From credible sources it comes out I believe august 13th
Thursday, boyo, keep your eyes peeled for this Thursday. ๐
Seems weird the devs havent even annouced it. Then agaub they are slow
When they activate stuff (MMR/Steam - Windows CrossPlay) they rarely pre announce, just do it as they turn it on.
leaksbydaylight on twitter said on august 13. But I highly doubt that.