Pallet stuns still not working

Platform PC

Huntress had a hatchet raised, I threw a pallet and stunned her.... she was immediately able to throw the hatchet and down me (was injured). This same issue occurs when the Nurse is charging to Blink and gets stunned - they are able to use their Blink immediately after without any stun.

This happens every time I've seen it, and I've reported the Nurse issue months ago with no fix.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Slaymore said:

    Platform PC

    Huntress had a hatchet raised, I threw a pallet and stunned her.... she was immediately able to throw the hatchet and down me (was injured). This same issue occurs when the Nurse is charging to Blink and gets stunned - they are able to use their Blink immediately after without any stun.

    This happens every time I've seen it, and I've reported the Nurse issue months ago with no fix.

    Can you recreate the bug in a custom game? I ask 'cause it's maybe easier for the devs to figure out, what exactly the problem is, if you could made a video to this.

    It's just a suggestion.