MMR has ruined Matchmaking

The MMR update has been somewhat functional, as Freddy, my main, I've been being put mostly against Red Ranked SWF's, which is correct, every so often I get a random match full of new players, but besides that happening roughly every 10 games, it's perfect. As killers I play less often than Freddy, it's not great, I consistently am put against new players as anyone else, and the game ends in 2-3 minutes, because, y'know, they're new. I think that the MMR per killer system has a big flaw in it, in that it should consider your skill with other killers, if you can play one killer very well, you can likely play every other killer in the game pretty well too. Also, I know that rank doesn't equal skill, but it does equate to how often you play the game, and it shouldn't be possible for someone in red ranks to be matched with rank 20s who aren't even using perks, it's not an issue of me not playing enough matches for MMR to sort it out, I've played 30+ matches with Bubba since the update released, and the matchmaking still doesn't function properly, which is odd, seeing as it mostly does on Freddy, it's quite inconsistent

On top of this, it has made the matchmaking take FAR too long across all characters, which I don't quite understand. I waited a full hour for a Freddy match earlier, and even after i found one, the lobby was empty for another 15 minutes. It's making it very hard to enjoyably play the game. Besides that, I think that with a few tweaks, this new system could be fantastic

Screenshot_6256.png


Comments