I Love You Guys
This probably the most salty forums I've ever been in ๐ There's literally just complaints each post.. No general discussion.
This probably the most salty forums I've ever been in ๐ There's literally just complaints each post.. No general discussion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not necessarily
I've tried making legitimate discussions, but people can't seem to actually discuss and try to change the topic to fit their narrative.
SOME of us will actually stay on topic and be civil about the topics too, but we're like unicorns in that we're so rare. Not to be confused with Unicorn either.
There are some of us that are trying to be nice, but like @PigMainClaudette was saying some people try and bend the discussion to favour their opinion.
Not to be confused with Unicorn either.
Loved that little joke ๐