justice for the vom queen

I see this bugfix didn't make plague playable again, or if it did it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes. I get some issues are more difficult than others to resolve but maybe some efforts could be diverted from nerfing and unnerfing billy every 5 minutes, despite how clearly essential it is to be doing that.

Comments

  • I have played with the plague and I think they have solved the problem with the angle of the vomit but not the sounds of the survivors when they are infected

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    I have played with the plague and I think they have solved the problem with the angle of the vomit but not the sounds of the survivors when they are infected

    Well that's something I guess. Wish they would put things in the patch notes when they fix them. Maybe they fixed it accidentally.