I get this error quite frequently and it has never erased anything, not to my knowledge anyway. I think it erases the game you just played and that's when the error pops up.. that was for me personally though
I'm on console atm and just updated and I haven't gotten this message. Updating should fix it since in the hotfix it was specifically trying to fix this error update
I haven't played yet today but when I do if I receive it again I will let you know. Before patch I received it when I took the screen shot (Aug 4) and then again a couple days ago. A Network Error message happened before the Save Error message both times. Feels like Network Error messages may have increased on ps4 a bit since the Pyramid Head update.
I haven't played yet today but when I do if I receive it again I will let you know. Before patch I received it when I took the screen shot (Aug 4) and then again a couple days ago. A Network Error message happened before the Save Error message both times. Feels like Network Error messages may have increased on ps4 a bit since the Pyramid Head update.
The silent hill update has messed up a bunch for ps4. I keep losing into games with a full loadout just to start the game with no perks or offerings. The frames are terrible while in a chase. And on a side note the new meta for match making is garbage. I'm trying to show my rank 20 friends how to play the game and we get rank 1 killers and they get frustrated and don't wanna play anymore.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now it's saying a patch is required? Didn't think there was anything in the pipeline. Can anyone else tell me if this happened to them?
That right there. Would be enough for me to sue
I'm really hoping it's just a random error and not something real cause man... That's a lot of time just lost
Was your progress erased?
Is this before or after the patch today? @xBEATDOWNSx
No update has been pushed through to my Xbox. Just did a hard reboot. Didn't know there was an update today but this was before I would presume?
It's not letting me beyond the splash screen
Can you still let me know if you are still having that error or if there is any other issue please?
Thank you.
I had that random error hit on my ps4 recently. Luckily I didn't lose any info.
@bm33 are you still having that error now?
Out of curiosity IF this ever happened would BHVR restore it?
@xBEATDOWNSx can you try to update your console to see if that fixes the issue.
I get this error quite frequently and it has never erased anything, not to my knowledge anyway. I think it erases the game you just played and that's when the error pops up.. that was for me personally though
I'm on console atm and just updated and I haven't gotten this message. Updating should fix it since in the hotfix it was specifically trying to fix this error update
Just checked and no update still
I haven't played yet today but when I do if I receive it again I will let you know. Before patch I received it when I took the screen shot (Aug 4) and then again a couple days ago. A Network Error message happened before the Save Error message both times. Feels like Network Error messages may have increased on ps4 a bit since the Pyramid Head update.
The silent hill update has messed up a bunch for ps4. I keep losing into games with a full loadout just to start the game with no perks or offerings. The frames are terrible while in a chase. And on a side note the new meta for match making is garbage. I'm trying to show my rank 20 friends how to play the game and we get rank 1 killers and they get frustrated and don't wanna play anymore.
Sorry for the hold on replying, I tested positive for Covid and have been trying to stay healthy as I can.
Booted up Dead By Daylight today and a patch was pushed through. After the update it seems to be working fine. Nothing is missing far as I can tell.
Thank you for following up with me and again I apologize for taking longer to reply!