mmr as a rank 1 killer
ive literally been going against garbage players for like a week now and it wont get any better what is this
but nah lets nerf billy instead lol
ive literally been going against garbage players for like a week now and it wont get any better what is this
but nah lets nerf billy instead lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Play no perk and no addon clown
I think the way MMR is working is that even if you get your rank cemented in the system, there are still thousands of players out there who DON'T have their rank cemented. So they get thrown into random matches as quick as one is found, because that makes match making a lot quicker until they can have their skill level figured out by the system.
When I first started playing after the introduction of MMR, I was getting a myriad of different killer skill level ranges. It truly felt random. Now that I've played probably 30-40 games since then, I've definitely felt like I've more consistently gotten killers around my skill level. But of course I still get the odd rank 20 here and there- and I always assume it is because it is one of his first games and he was thrown into my match to make the queue time quicker.