Is optimization on PC just as bad as console
This is just a small question i have for PC players. Im on xbox and the experience is really unenjoyable. I get hit through pallets, the frame rate drops when your hit with sloppy butcher. And i can't tell if its my internet the killers internet or dedicated servers. Can anyone tell me if PC is having similar problems?
Comments
Getting hit through pallets is a latency issue. This could be your internet, the killer’s internet, dedicated servers, or a combination of all three.
Frame rate dropping when hit by SB is an optimisation issue, some people on PC experience this but it depends on hardware. I personally haven’t noticed this on PC.
Low frame rate in general is definitely an issue on console. Some PC players also suffer this, but again it depends on what hardware you have. I used to get 120 FPS consistently until the latest update, but the game’s performance has since tanked for me.
Latency issues are one thing, optimization problems are another.
No, pc outperforms consoles
I have yet to ecounter framedrops, except in indoor maps but it is a steady 60+
Yes and no. PC players have the option to just turn down our graphics, which is exactly what I did, and suddenly we get smooth frames again (for the most part). I also had some issues with the Midchapter lagging out my machine, but it doesn't seem to be as bad as console.