Thank you for the new amazing matchmaking system...
Solo queue was already considered frustrating at times,but this is beyond ridiculous.
I am constantly been grouped with people new to the game.Sure,running a rank 10-20 killer for 3-4 gen's time is fun,but having new players hiding in corners all game is not.
I am totally not convinced that this new MMR is for more balanced games.It actually stinks.
QoL tip for new players: While performing any action,hold LMB and press escape,let go of LMB and press escape again and the action continues without having to hold it.Pretty convenient in dying state or for opening boxes.
Just stay focused for skill checks while repairing etc.
Comments
I think it's meant more for killers and survivors are the mice thrown in the maze. When it first came out it wasn't working imo for my killers my huntress was matched up sweaty no lowering when I took losses just red ranks every game and it's not that super terrible with her I just don't have the theachables I need yet for some sweaty red ranks. The next 2 killers I tried next were 2 I have not used in a very long time Plague and Demo both went exactly the same. First game grey potatoes had to play with my food so to speak to actually not de-pip. Then I noticed 1 purple with 3 greys, 2 purple 2 green, then all red, and it was a 4 game stretch just like that for both. When i get to all reds the only way I see purple again is if there is 2 escapes or more.
And any minute now a hotfix for the escape tech is coming nice lmao.
All jokes aside mmr is just weird right now a big rumor is that the system only predicted who was gonna win and didn't actually keep track of peoples mmr during the test.