Should Boil Over receive a buff, rework, or is it balanced?
I personally think Boil Over needs a buff. Any other opinions?
I personally think Boil Over needs a buff. Any other opinions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe a little tweak, but otherwise It's okay where it is.
But it's strong on indoormaps.
Now that I think about it, if it got a tweak where the aura blinding range was increased, it would kind of count the putrid oak offering. Right?
I meant counter, not count.
Yep, it would. But I don't see this offering often or use it.
Btw there is a cogwheel about the timestamp, where you can edit your post.
Thanks
I think that there are more perks that need a rework more desperately than boil over