Cross progression console to PC

I understand the licensing issues transferring paid content from console to PC etc etc as the prices are different and different providers selling content. Why not block out the licensed killers until you guys figure it out and allow the players to use the unlocked teachable perks at least. So the player base that have multiple platforms that enjoy DBD don’t have to put it countless hours and money to earn perks, killers, survivors, and cosmetics on every platform. If the licensed killer or survivor was purchased with cells shouldn’t it be easily transferred?

Comments

  • Unfortunately, I don't think it's just the licensed characters that are preventing cross progression.

    Another game that I play (Hi-Rez's Smite) has all original characters (based off of Gods from different mythologies, but not owned by anyone other than Hi-Rez) and they only recently got cross-progression over PC and multiple consoles. Xbox is included in their cross progression, but PS4 is not.

    My guess is that it has to do with the console companies (Sony and Microsoft) not wanting to lose money by players not buying their dlc's/in-game currency used to purchase cosmetics.