Simpson's Killer Skins: Pyramid Ned
I would also love a Groundskeeper Willy Freddy, and Side Show Bob Clown or Myers.
I would also love a Groundskeeper Willy Freddy, and Side Show Bob Clown or Myers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I came here just to tell you I found the term Pyramid Ned really amusing.
Tree House of Horrors done Grounds Keeper Freddy
Thanks.
Yes all of those Halloween episodes are my favorite ones, besides the Side Show Bob ones, those are great too.
Pyramid Ned: Okly Dokly then, time to make some sacrifices and prayers to our lord the Entity, courtesy of its #1 Fan.
Dwight Simpson: Stupid Pyramid, finding happiness from religion.
I imagine David King more of a Homer Simpson. All things considering. Dwight seems more... Milhouse
Jeff is more Homer. David is more one of the bullies
So who is gonna be Cletus, Hillbilly or Leatherface?