Killers grabbing you from locker when you’re already out?

Is this a latency issue? I tend to avoid lockers as much as possible because I don’t trust them, so I’m not sure how that works.

Do you have to be completely done the animation in order to prevent yourself from being grabbed? Confusing because I had already moved an inch on my screen to start running lol.

Comments

  • If you have just jumped out or are midway through jumping out the killer may grab you, although latency may have an effect on such.

  • thats most likely due to latency.

    i remember a match i had with a twitch streamer who had quite a bad latency and who would keep getting interrupted in actions that on my screen looked perfectly fine, however in his replay later on looked absolutely wrong. i basically sucked him back to the window he was already running away from, grabbing him out of it on his screen, while on mine he wasnt even done vaulting it.

  • If you don't have full control of your character yet, the killer can grab you.

    Combined with latency, they might still grab you within a small window of you gaining control.

  • This is the same as grabbing someone off a gen as killer. You are halfway through the animation before the game realizes the survivor already started running away.

    That particular issue has lost me a close game or 2.

  • @csandman1977 said:

    This is the same as grabbing someone off a gen as killer. You are halfway through the animation before the game realizes the survivor already started running away.

    That particular issue has lost me a close game or 2.

    Yep but as it's not an issue for survivors, they are not gonna change it

  • @Mister_xD said:

    thats most likely due to latency.

    i remember a match i had with a twitch streamer who had quite a bad latency and who would keep getting interrupted in actions that on my screen looked perfectly fine, however in his replay later on looked absolutely wrong. i basically sucked him back to the window he was already running away from, grabbing him out of it on his screen, while on mine he wasnt even done vaulting it.

    Haha yeeeah I’ve been there. I main survivor so I’ve experienced being sucked back into the window many times. Same with pallets. I’ll jump it, start running, and apparently the killer has a “go go gadget extend-o arm“ because he pulls me right back over 😂