How to disable crossplay? It cant be clicked!
There are so many cheaters from Microsoft shop, I dont want to play with them anymore but when I try to disable crossplay in the settings it is all grey and cant click it to disable!
Devs! I want it disabled! Not jocking!
Comments
anyone? please?
You´re out of luck pal. For the time being we have to deal with crossplay as it is.
Btw which platformare you on? Haven´t encountered any cheaters yet, so I´m curious. I´m on PC (Steam).
i think once you entered the lobby (clicking 'play as survivor/killer') you can't change it, but iirc it can be changed in the main screen?
You should be able to disable it in the main menu under options. At least, that is the case unless BHVR stealth changed it.
yes it can be
just do it from this screen instead of the "Play as survivor" or "Play as killer" screens.
I tried it from the title screen! but its greyed out! I cant click it not in menu nore in the lobby!