I hope everyone had fun...
I don't think they had fun this game. I sure did not...
And yes, I had to let the last guy escape by dropping her on the hatch.
I don't think they had fun this game. I sure did not...
And yes, I had to let the last guy escape by dropping her on the hatch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
20k+ bp is a fun game for me. The bottom guy either did nothing the whole match, suicided on hook or got tunneled and farmed.
I want challenge, I want fun, I want my rank players who know how to play, not bp. Simple as that.