Thrilling Tremors & Surge (couldown)
in Polls
Do you think it would be better if the couldown would be removed from these perks?
Do you think it would be better if the couldown would be removed from these perks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Although I think both should have a shorter cooldown, I still think they need one.
TT- reduce cooldown to 30 seconds
Surge- Covers whole map 10% regression with 30 second cooldown
I'd only say to remove the CD from Surge, TT is fine
Yes for Surge, no for Thrilling.
If Thrilling didnt have a cooldown it could be used for trolling very easily. Maybe reduce the cooldown, but not outright remove it.
There is zero reason for Surge to have a cooldown though.
Thrilling Tremors is fine imo. With Surge I agree.
Both shouldn't have had a cooldown to begin with. Completely unnecessary negatives.
TT would need a limit to 1 activation per down so it can't be spammed, but that's it.
Missing an option.
Thrilling Tremors needs a cooldown due to it's accelerating returns if hypothetically it could be chained back to back.
Surge however has diminishing returns when used back to back, and thus does not need a cooldown.