Killer idea

Xavier Ojomo

The Illusionist

So I was thinking he could be in relation to the wraith like the Oni is to the spirit, his power would be while in chase he could leave an after image that continues to chase the survivor while he phases to another place of choice at normal movement speed and pushes an active ability button to reappear, the after image would have no red stain but would disappear when stunned by a pallet or triggering the ability button to reappear somewhere else

no cloak left behind it's just like phasing but slower with his power, also beast of prey on him would make it a guessing game of whether you're still actually being chased which is a perk that sits on the shelf for 98% of the killer base , I don't know if I explained it really clearly enough on the power but I think it would be really interesting to have a killer with that ability because you can use mind games at loops with the illusion and keep survivors on their toes about whats really happening around them it will force people to be aware, what do you think? What ideas would you add ?

Comments